A hi-viz yellow, minimalist race fit wind jacket. Wind-blocking fabric protects you from the cooling effects of windchill when cycling fast or into a headwind. Hi-viz yellow means you stand out during the day anywhere you ride. Large highly reflective prints on the back and arms help boost visibility from multiple angles in low light or at night.
This jacket is designed without pockets to minimise size and weight. The lateral stretch ventilation panels keep the jacket snug and fitted while allowing moisture to escape. This jacket fits easily into a jersey back pocket, and will make your next ride a breeze - whatever mother nature throws at you!
Sigr Fun Fact: Why Uppsala? Well, because Uppsala is one of the Swedish cities that REALLY loves cyclists. Thanks Uppsala - we salute you!
- Hi-viz yellow fabric
- Compacts right down for easy storage
- Race fit (order one size larger if you prefer a looser fit)
- Wind-stopping fabric
- Stretch ventilation side panels
- BIG reflective details at front, back and arms.
- Very lightweight 68 GSM fabric
- Great ‘emergency jacket’ to carry in the back pocket of your jersey
- 100 % Polyester