Östkusten Men's Cycling Rain Jacket: Waterproof, Breathable & High-Visibility Performance
- 100% satisfied customer guarantee
- Free & fast shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Introducing the Elegant Östkusten Men's Road Cycling Rain Jacket
As a cyclist, you're no stranger to unpredictable weather, but as the Swedes say, there's really no bad weather... just the wrong clothing!
Introducing our elegant Östkusten road cycling rain jacket for men - designed for the discerning cyclist who demands style, function, and performance. Crafted from a highly waterproof yet breathable fabric, this sleek jacket features a vibrant yellow hue with ultra silver reflective panels on the arms, providing unparalleled visibility by day and night. Stay stylish and safe, whether you're sipping coffee at your favourite café or conquering rain-soaked roads.
With a slim race fit and extended rear coverage, the Östkusten jacket ensures a flattering silhouette while offering optimal protection in the riding position. Pair it with the Östkusten cycling rain trousers for a seamless, performance-driven ensemble that promotes our core values of fun, style, inclusivity, and sustainability.
We understand that balancing waterproof protection and ventilation can be challenging. That's why our Östkusten jacket features innovative solutions, such as a double zip and hidden upper back ventilation slit, as well as underarm zipped slits to keep you cool and comfortable without compromising on style.
Luxurious details like waterproof cuffs and a soft inner collar elevate your ride experience, keeping you cosy and dry in any weather.
- Taped seams for ultimate protection
- Streamlined race fit for a sleek silhouette
- Waterproof zip to keep the elements at bay
- Double zip pullers for customizable ventilation
- Comfortable waterproof cuffs to shield your wrists
- Underarm ventilation slits for optimal breathability
- Waterproof WP: main yellow fabric over 15,000 mm H2O, reflective fabric 2,000 mm H2O
- Breathable MVP: over 20,000 g/sm * 24HR
- Silicone gripper on bottom hem for a secure fit
- Reflective prints for enhanced visibility
- 50D 100% Polyester for durability and performance
- 85% Polyester + 15% Spandex knitted fabric with glass bead coating for a comfortable stretch
Embrace the elements with confidence and style in our Östkusten road cycling rain jacket, designed for the modern cyclist who values both form and function.
- Free Standard Shipping Everywhere available with minimum spend. Get your stuff in 1 to 10 days. See more details here.
Super-Fast DHL Express Air Shipping available. Get your stuff in 1 to 4 days.
- 14 day returns/exchanges if you change your mind. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise agreed. See more details here.
- Wondering about import tax or VAT? See our shipping policy here.
- If you want to use Klarna as a payment method, you will be able to select it after you have entered your address details near the end of the checkout process.
- We are consistently rated 5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot!
Q: Will I pay any duty or import tax?
A: If you are ordering from the EU or the UK then no, you will not pay any duty or import tax. For other countries, please see this page or check with your local customs authority.
Q: I got my discount code but where do I put it?
A: There are a couple of places you can enter the code.
For mobile users, click on "CART" in the top right of the screen. There is a box called "Coupon" - enter the code here.
Alternatively, also for mobile users, you can add the code when you start checkout. Open the link "Show order summary" and you will see a box called "Discount code". Enter the code here.
If you're using a computer or tablet then the boxes should be easy to find either in the shopping cart or when you start the checkout. The boxes are the same as for mobile. Enter your code into one of these boxes, it doesn't matter which.
Here is a detailed guide with images how to enter a Sigr discount code.
If you still can't see where to put the code then please contact email@example.com and we'll guide you.
Q: How do I know what size I should buy?
A: Please use our pop-up sizing suggester which you can find on the product pages below the title after the price. You'll find it by pressing the button labelled "What size should I buy?"
There is also a link labelled "Size chart & measuring information" which links to our pop-up size chart.
We are following EU body size standards in all our products, so if you are familiar with another brand’s product from the EU, then our products will be the same size for you.
A simple rule if you have already bought clothes from us is that if for example you take a Large jersey, then a Large jacket would be the correct size for you. If you take a Small jersey then you will be good with a Small jacket. You will be the same size for all upper body clothes unless they are otherwise described in the product information.
Feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have any questions regarding the size.
- Wash separately from normal clothes
- Use cool 'delicates' wash cycle or cool hand wash
- Use a mesh bag while washing like this awesome Sigr cycling gear laundry bag
- Close any zips before washing
- Avoid washing with velcro items
- Avoid fabric softeners which can loosen logos and other prints
- Air-dry after washing if possible
- Don't wash more often than needed
Made of wind-stopping fabric to reduce windchill while riding.
The product has a waterproof coating on the outside and will withstand heavier rain.
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Highly visible during the day.
Highly reflective at night. Garment can have varying amounts of reflective elements.
The inner seams are bonded on to the garment to prevent water coming though.