Made of wind-stopping fabric to reduce windchill while riding.
The product has a waterproof coating on the outside and will withstand heavier rain.
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Highly visible during the day.
Highly reflective at night. Garment can have varying amounts of reflective elements.
The inner seams are bonded on to the garment to prevent water coming though.
The design uses carefully placed areas of high visibility materials to trigger the biomotion response in humans. It means that the pattern of movement of the cyclist will be clearly seen by other road users thereby increasing the visibility and therefore the safety of the rider.
100% waterproof rain trousers for cycle commuting. Integrated tightening velcro straps on the lower leg mean absolutely no wind-flap and low profile leg when riding.
Ultraviz super-reflective panels on lower leg coupled with hi-viz yellow elements on the knees and ankles are in the optimal biomotive position. By designing with Biomotion in mind we trigger maximum attention in other road users thereby increasing visibility and therefore safety.
ATTENTION: These trousers are sized as Unisex. This means in general that women will need to order a smaller size than they usually do. Please refer to the sizechart.
- Waterproof - WP: over 15000 mm H2O
- Breathability - MVP: over 20000 g/sm * 24HR
- Reflective logo
- Unisex loose fit for great movement
- Super reflective parts on back in leg calf
- Biomotion (link)
- Zipped back pocket
- Velcro straps on lower leg to stop flapping
- Lower leg side zips to aid putting on with shoes on
- Internal waist fastening
- 50D 100% Polyester mechanical stretched fabric
- 85% Polyester + 15% Spandex Knitted fabric with glass bead coating