WHY WEAR A WHITE CYCLING JERSEY?
- Going for a ride on a hot day shouldn't be more gruelling than it needs to be. Wearing a white or light-coloured jersey means that a portion of the heat from the sun is reflected back into space (or perhaps onto your riding buddy, but let’s keep that between ourselves).
- White goes with any colour. You can match this jersey with literally any other piece of cycling gear. So it will shave at least a minute off you getting out of the house and hitting the open road.
- White is a timeless symbol of something new and fresh. Never out of style, our new white jerseys will become an essential part of your cycling wardrobe.
Hägg is our new subtly cream white-coloured short-sleeved cycling jersey. It has all the features of a Sigr jersey, plus a few more - including ultra lightweight fabric, mesh ventilation panels, three back pockets and one zipped pocket for valuables. Hägg also has sun protection built into the fabric, which will help take the sweat out of cycling on hot summer days.
- Ultra Lightweight fabric 75 GSM
- Mesh panel sides
- UV SPF30 sun protection
- Full zipper centre front
- All zippers YKK
- Three pockets at rear
- Zipped side pocket for carry items
- Elastic with silicone grip on bottom hem
- Silicone grip arm cuffs
- Reflective prints
Fabric:100 % Polyester