Now in petrol blue! These super-stylish Sigr cycling chino trousers allow you to take your bike with you to more places and occasions than ever before.
We’ve even added some innovative safety details to our chinos that (as far as we know) are completely unique. Hi-viz strips on the back pockets and the pièce de résistance - turn up your trouser bottoms to reveal reflective strips that will help keep you safe on the ride home!
Our chinos are named after the Swedish national road 99, known here as Riksväg 99. If there’s one thing you can say about this road it’s that it’s proper north. It’s about as north as north can be in Sweden in fact. Oh, it’s also 360km long. So, in brief, it’s very north and very long!
- Great cut, comfortable with enough stretch for biking and to allow those knees to move!
- Reflective details on back pockets
- Hidden reflective details on the leg bottoms. Visible when turned up
- A great coffee recipe inside the pocket
- Pilling resistant
- Sigr logo
- 48% cotton
- 48% polyester
- 4% spandex
- Back logo label is vegan-friendly (non-leather label)