Why a white cycling jersey?
- Well going for a ride on a hot day shouldn't be more gruelling than it needs to be. Wearing a white or light coloured cycling jersey means that a portion of the heat from the sun is reflected away back into space or perhaps onto your riding buddy but we'll keep that quiet.
- White goes with any colour. You can match these jerseys with literally any other piece of cycling gear so it will shave at least a minute of your getting ready time.
- White is a timeless symbol of something new and fresh. Genius in it's simplicity, our new white jerseys scream style.
Hägg is our new slightly cream white coloured short sleeved cycling jersey. It has all of the usual Sigr jersey attributes and a few features - ultra lightweight fabric, mesh ventilation panels, three back pockets and one zipped for valuables. Hägg also has sun protection built into the fabric making cycling on hot summer days even more doable.
- Ultra Lightweight fabric 75 GSM
- Mesh panel sides
- UV SPF30 sun protection
- Full zipper centre front
- All zippers YKK
- Three pockets at rear
- Zipped side pocket for valuables
- Elastic with silicon grip at bottom hem
- Silicon grip arm cuff
- Reflective prints
Fabric:100 % Polyester