Gulsparv - Hi-Viz Cycling Shoe Covers, Pair, Unisex
- 100% satisfied customer guarantee
- Free & fast shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fits any shoe! No matter if you have clip-in (SPD, LOOK, Speedplay, Crankbrothers, Kombi etc) or regular shoes when you cycle.
Ideal for the cyclist who wants to keep their toes dry and add some extra visibility by using biomotion to their advantage. A super-visible combination of fluo yellow and highly reflective silver means they’ll continue to do their job day or night.
The main advantage of clip-in (also known as clipless) pedals is increased control over the bike, as well as greater confidence from knowing your feet will not slip off the pedals, particularly in wet conditions.
Biomotion is another important thing to think about when you are out cycling. Any movement that triggers a car driver to realise that the shape in front of him/her is a cyclist is a win-win for all concerned. We all instantly become safer on the road.
And because the feet are what move the most for any cyclist, it is without doubt the best place to use a biomotive product such as these hi-viz shoe covers.
Look here for instructions on how to put the covers on.
- Small = 32-36 European shoe size
- Medium = 37-41 European shoe size
- Large = 42-44 European shoe size
- XL = 45-47 European shoe size
- The covers are very stretchy, but if you are between sizes then go for the larger size
- Fit any shoe type (clips or no clips)
- Cut-out for all common pedal systems
- Highly reflective parts
- Armoured bottom
- Zipper at back
- High-vis fabric
- 95% Polyester
- 5% SPANDEX
- Free Standard Shipping Everywhere available with minimum spend. Get your stuff in 1 to 10 days. See more details here.
Super-Fast DHL Express Air Shipping available. Get your stuff in 1 to 4 days.
- 14 day returns/exchanges if you change your mind. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise agreed. See more details here.
- Wondering about import tax or VAT? See our shipping policy here.
- If you want to use Klarna as a payment method, you will be able to select it after you have entered your address details near the end of the checkout process.
- We are consistently rated 5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot!
Q: Will I pay any duty or import tax?
A: If you are ordering from the EU or the UK then no, you will not pay any duty or import tax. For other countries, please see this page or check with your local customs authority.
Q: I got my discount code but where do I put it?
A: There are a couple of places you can enter the code.
For mobile users, click on "CART" in the top right of the screen. There is a box called "Coupon" - enter the code here.
Alternatively, also for mobile users, you can add the code when you start checkout. Open the link "Show order summary" and you will see a box called "Discount code". Enter the code here.
If you're using a computer or tablet then the boxes should be easy to find either in the shopping cart or when you start the checkout. The boxes are the same as for mobile. Enter your code into one of these boxes, it doesn't matter which.
Here is a detailed guide with images how to enter a Sigr discount code.
If you still can't see where to put the code then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll guide you.
Q: How do I know what size I should buy?
A: Please use our pop-up sizing suggester which you can find on the product pages below the title after the price. You'll find it by pressing the button labelled "What size should I buy?"
There is also a link labelled "Size chart & measuring information" which links to our pop-up size chart.
We are following EU body size standards in all our products, so if you are familiar with another brand’s product from the EU, then our products will be the same size for you.
A simple rule if you have already bought clothes from us is that if for example you take a Large jersey, then a Large jacket would be the correct size for you. If you take a Small jersey then you will be good with a Small jacket. You will be the same size for all upper body clothes unless they are otherwise described in the product information.
Feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com if you still have any questions regarding the size.
- Wash separately from normal clothes
- Use cool 'delicates' wash cycle or cool hand wash
- Use a mesh bag while washing like this awesome Sigr cycling gear laundry bag
- Close any zips before washing
- Avoid washing with velcro items
- Avoid fabric softeners which can loosen logos and other prints
- Air-dry after washing if possible
- Don't wash more often than needed
Made of wind-stopping fabric to reduce windchill while riding.
The product has a waterproof coating on the outside and will withstand heavier rain.
Highly visible during the day.
Highly reflective at night. Garment can have varying amounts of reflective elements.
Fabric that contains a good amount of stretchy fibres for improved flexibilty and comfort.
The design uses carefully placed areas of high visibility materials to trigger the biomotion response in humans. It means that the pattern of movement of the cyclist will be clearly seen by other road users thereby increasing the visibility and therefore the safety of the rider.
A wonder tech - waterproof AND breathable! Hydrophillic membranes have a solid structure that physically stops water passing through. They breathe by absorbing and dissipating sweat through the diffusion of water vapour molecules.