Gotlandsleden Tour - Brown Soft Shell Merino Cycling Jacket for Men
- 100% satisfied customer guarantee
- Free & fast shipping available
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
A top-tier multi-purpose cool/cold weather cycling jacket for the serious road rider. After competing in the last Swedish Tour, we created this iconic Sigr jacket following feedback from our cycling team.
The lining is pure merino wool - nature's own wonder material. Merino has an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio that is superior to synthetic materials. Moisture-wicking, insulating, temperature-regulating, odour-resistant, breathable and elastic qualities make it the automatic choice for premium products like our new Gotlandsleden jacket.
This version of the Gotlandsleden Tour is an earthy brown, slim-fit race/aero jacket designed for cycling in cooler spring/autumn and cold winter conditions. We have added two ultra-viz panels on the lower back and neck for increased visibility on busy roads. Our new jacket has front outer chest pockets and angled rear pockets for easy access to all your carry items. If you become too warm on sunny or humid days, the rear upper back ventilation flap and/or zippable lower-side ventilation will help keep you cool.
In other words, this is a windproof, water-resistant, insulating, lightweight ‘Swiss Army Knife’ of a cycling jacket that will simply make your ride feel better.
Tested by road cyclists down to -12°C (when it kept them warm while cycling at a moderate pace), this is the ideal jacket when a pack jacket is too thin or there's a chance of showers. The Australian Merino wool is the key to its great low-temperature performance.
The Merino we use is sourced from Australian farms that adhere to the Responsible Wool Standard. The Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) is an international, voluntary standard that addresses animal welfare in sheep farms and the chain of custody of wool from certified farms to the final product.
Fun Sigr Fact: Gotlandsleden is the road that circles the stunning Swedish island of Gotland in the Baltic sea. Stretching from Fårö in the north to Hoburg in the south, it will take you past countless cafés, flea markets (called ‘loppis’ in Swedish) and wonderful places to take a dip in the sea. The captivating mediaeval city of Visby transports you back in time and might even bring out your inner Viking!
Also available in Blue, Hi-Viz Yellow & Deep Red.
- Streamlined fit
- Highly reflective panels on the lower back and neck
- Reflective prints on arms and back
- Comfortable water/wind-repellent cuffs
- Two zipped front chest pockets (ideal for your phone)
- Left and right rear pockets angled for easy access
- Ventilation back panel
- Zipped side ventilation slits
- Breathability (MVP) Over 10.000 g/m2/24h
- Lightweight - 182GSM
- Silicon gripper on bottom hem
- Hydrophilic PU Membrane
- Australian Merino wool insulating/ventilating lining
- Flexible double front zip, unzip from the top and/or bottom
- Responsible Wool Standard certified
Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Merino Wool
- Free Standard Shipping Everywhere available with minimum spend. Get your stuff in 1 to 10 days. See more details here.
Super-Fast DHL Express Air Shipping available. Get your stuff in 1 to 4 days.
- 14 day returns/exchanges if you change your mind. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise agreed. See more details here.
- Wondering about import tax or VAT? See our shipping policy here.
- If you want to use Klarna as a payment method, you will be able to select it after you have entered your address details near the end of the checkout process.
- We are consistently rated 5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot!
Q: Will I pay any duty or import tax?
A: If you are ordering from the EU or the UK then no, you will not pay any duty or import tax. For other countries, please see this page or check with your local customs authority.
Q: I got my discount code but where do I put it?
A: There are a couple of places you can enter the code.
For mobile users, click on "CART" in the top right of the screen. There is a box called "Coupon" - enter the code here.
Alternatively, also for mobile users, you can add the code when you start checkout. Open the link "Show order summary" and you will see a box called "Discount code". Enter the code here.
If you're using a computer or tablet then the boxes should be easy to find either in the shopping cart or when you start the checkout. The boxes are the same as for mobile. Enter your code into one of these boxes, it doesn't matter which.
Here is a detailed guide with images how to enter a Sigr discount code.
If you still can't see where to put the code then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll guide you.
Q: How do I know what size I should buy?
A: Please use our pop-up sizing suggester which you can find on the product pages below the title after the price. You'll find it by pressing the button labelled "What size should I buy?"
There is also a link labelled "Size chart & measuring information" which links to our pop-up size chart.
We are following EU body size standards in all our products, so if you are familiar with another brand’s product from the EU, then our products will be the same size for you.
A simple rule if you have already bought clothes from us is that if for example you take a Large jersey, then a Large jacket would be the correct size for you. If you take a Small jersey then you will be good with a Small jacket. You will be the same size for all upper body clothes unless they are otherwise described in the product information.
Feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com if you still have any questions regarding the size.
- Wash separately from normal clothes
- Use cool 'delicates' wash cycle or cool hand wash
- Use a mesh bag while washing like this awesome Sigr cycling gear laundry bag
- Close any zips before washing
- Avoid washing with velcro items
- Avoid fabric softeners which can loosen logos and other prints
- Air-dry after washing if possible
- Don't wash more often than needed
Made of wind-stopping fabric to reduce windchill while riding.
The product has a waterproof coating on the outside and will withstand heavier rain.
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Highly reflective at night. Garment can have varying amounts of reflective elements.
The most wondrous of natural fabrics. Insulating, wicking, anti-bacterial and much more.
Fabric that contains a good amount of stretchy fibres for improved flexibilty and comfort.
A wonder tech - waterproof AND breathable! Hydrophillic membranes have a solid structure that physically stops water passing through. They breathe by absorbing and dissipating sweat through the diffusion of water vapour molecules.