This Sigr PRO series pack jacket is made to higher racing level specs than our regular pack jackets. The material is about as lightweight as it can possibly be, boasts UV protection, comes in a snug race fit and of course is oh so pretty.
Cycling around Vättern lake is on the bucket list of every Swedish cyclist (the Vätternrundan race). In commemoration of this massive puddle of water, we've created a fresh new PRO series pack jacket. White as snow but ironically it will protect you from the heat and UV rays of the sun. Although rarely a problem in Sweden, we hope your summer will be a roaster!
Sigr fun fact: An interesting feature is the subtle houndstooth pattern the earliest occurrence of which was found ages ago in a Swedish peat bog dating from 360-100 B.C. before later being taken across to Scotland by those naughty vikings where it became more well known.
- Pack it up by folding it into it's own back pocket.
- Left and right side zipper for easy access
- Quality YKK zippers
- Race fit
- Wind blocker
- Foldable cuffs
- Stretch Ventilation panel, back and sides
- White with a soft grey pattern
- 68GSM fabric, UV treated
- Great "emergency" jacket to carry in the back pocket of your Jersey (Yes it fits!)
- 100 % Polyester