Norrsken - Reflective Cycling Pack Jacket for Men - PRO Series
- 100% satisfied customer guarantee
- Free & fast shipping available
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
This signature item from our new Norrsken collection is an innovative and super lightweight and compact pack jacket that will always be there when you need it most. It fits neatly into the back pocket of any Sigr cycle jersey so it can always be with you, wherever you ride.
Although this jacket looks solid black with a faint pattern in daylight, it really comes to life when car headlights hit it at night! It’s then that the jacket’s ‘hidden’ feature reveals itself - a highly reflective pattern inspired by the interaction of the Earth’s magnetosphere with charged particles from the sun that creates the magical and hypnotic effect known as the Northern Lights, Aurora Borealis or, as we say here in Sweden, the Norrsken.
- Reflective ‘Norrsken’ pattern
- Pack it by folding it into its own back pocket
- Left and right side zippers for easy access
- Quality YKK zippers
- Foldable cuffs
- Stretch ventilation panel at back and sides
- 68GSM fabric, UV-treated
- Great ‘emergency jacket’ to carry in your jersey back pocket
- 100 % Polyester
- Free Standard Shipping Everywhere available with minimum spend. Get your stuff in 1 to 10 days. See more details here.
Super-Fast DHL Express Air Shipping available. Get your stuff in 1 to 4 days.
- 14 day returns/exchanges if you change your mind. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise agreed. See more details here.
- Wondering about import tax or VAT? See our shipping policy here.
- If you want to use Klarna as a payment method, you will be able to select it after you have entered your address details near the end of the checkout process.
- We are consistently rated 5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot!
Q: Will I pay any duty or import tax?
A: If you are ordering from the EU or the UK then no, you will not pay any duty or import tax. For other countries, please see this page or check with your local customs authority.
Q: I got my discount code but where do I put it?
A: There are a couple of places you can enter the code.
For mobile users, click on "CART" in the top right of the screen. There is a box called "Coupon" - enter the code here.
Alternatively, also for mobile users, you can add the code when you start checkout. Open the link "Show order summary" and you will see a box called "Discount code". Enter the code here.
If you're using a computer or tablet then the boxes should be easy to find either in the shopping cart or when you start the checkout. The boxes are the same as for mobile. Enter your code into one of these boxes, it doesn't matter which.
Here is a detailed guide with images how to enter a Sigr discount code.
If you still can't see where to put the code then please contact email@example.com and we'll guide you.
Q: How do I know what size I should buy?
A: Please use our pop-up sizing suggester which you can find on the product pages below the title after the price. You'll find it by pressing the button labelled "What size should I buy?"
There is also a link labelled "Size chart & measuring information" which links to our pop-up size chart.
We are following EU body size standards in all our products, so if you are familiar with another brand’s product from the EU, then our products will be the same size for you.
A simple rule if you have already bought clothes from us is that if for example you take a Large jersey, then a Large jacket would be the correct size for you. If you take a Small jersey then you will be good with a Small jacket. You will be the same size for all upper body clothes unless they are otherwise described in the product information.
Feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have any questions regarding the size.
- Wash separately from normal clothes
- Use cool 'delicates' wash cycle or cool hand wash
- Use a mesh bag while washing like this awesome Sigr cycling gear laundry bag
- Close any zips before washing
- Avoid washing with velcro items
- Avoid fabric softeners which can loosen logos and other prints
- Air-dry after washing if possible
- Don't wash more often than needed
Made of wind-stopping fabric to reduce windchill while riding.
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Highly reflective at night. Garment can have varying amounts of reflective elements.