Riksväg 92 PRO - Cycling Bib Shorts for Men
- Free European shipping!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Unsure about which bibs to choose? Learn more about Sigr bibs here.
These bib shorts are ideal for riders who want the best we have to offer. They are made using our new recycled fabric, which is of such high quality that we can use it for a top-of-the-line product like this.
These bibs use the amazing Elastic Interface® Endurance Anatomic Road pad for men. See further down the page for features.
Super comfortable bibs, battle-tested in the 1850 km Swedish Tour by our very own team.
Our bibs are widely known as being among the most comfortable and long-lasting out there. We actually get more positive comments about our bibs than almost any other product we make.
Because of this, we weren’t in any hurry to change a winning concept, but following feedback from our team after competing in last year's Swedish Tour event 'Sverigeloppet' wearing Sigr bibs, we couldn’t resist tweaking a few details. The shape of the padding has now been slightly adjusted to be even more comfortable, and this year we're using a higher-quality recycled material than ever before.
The leg gripper cuff is wider on our PRO bibs and features the Sigr logo in subtle but quietly powerful black on black.
- 80% Nylon
- 20% Elastane
- Elastic Interface® Pad Technology. Truly the best pad/chamois
- 100% Recycled fabric
- Ultra-chlorine resistant
- Sun cream and oil resistant
- UV protection
- Pilling resistant
- Reflective logo
- Lightweight fabric 190GSM
- Comfortable padding
- Elastic Interface® chamois. Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
- Road and off-road use.
- Designed specifically for men according to anthropometric parameters
- Perforated foams for great breathability
- Bacteriostatic fabric inhibits the growth of bacteria while simultaneously maintaining the skin’s normal bacterial balance. Prevents skin irritations and rashes caused by sweat
- Sustainable and soft fabric, with a special channel structure that helps collect, canalise and expel moisture
- Bluesign ® approved sustainably produced
- Free Standard Shipping Everywhere available with minimum spend. Get your stuff in 1 to 10 days. See more details here.
Super-Fast DHL Express Air Shipping available. Get your stuff in 1 to 4 days.
- 14 day returns/exchanges if you change your mind. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise agreed. See more details here.
- Wondering about import tax or VAT? See our shipping policy here.
- If you want to use Klarna as a payment method, you will be able to select it after you have entered your address details near the end of the checkout process.
- We are consistently rated 5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot!
Q: Will I pay any duty or import tax?
A: If you are ordering from the EU or the UK then no, you will not pay any duty or import tax. For other countries, please see this page or check with your local customs authority.
Q: I got my discount code but where do I put it?
A: There are a couple of places you can enter the code.
For mobile users, click on "CART" in the top right of the screen. There is a box called "Coupon" - enter the code here.
Alternatively, also for mobile users, you can add the code when you start checkout. Open the link "Show order summary" and you will see a box called "Discount code". Enter the code here.
If you're using a computer or tablet then the boxes should be easy to find either in the shopping cart or when you start the checkout. The boxes are the same as for mobile. Enter your code into one of these boxes, it doesn't matter which.
Here is a detailed guide with images how to enter a Sigr discount code.
If you still can't see where to put the code then please contact email@example.com and we'll guide you.
Q: How do I know what size I should buy?
A: Please use our pop-up sizing suggester which you can find on the product pages below the title after the price. You'll find it by pressing the button labelled "What size should I buy?"
There is also a link labelled "Size chart & measuring information" which links to our pop-up size chart.
We are following EU body size standards in all our products, so if you are familiar with another brand’s product from the EU, then our products will be the same size for you.
A simple rule if you have already bought clothes from us is that if for example you take a Large jersey, then a Large jacket would be the correct size for you. If you take a Small jersey then you will be good with a Small jacket. You will be the same size for all upper body clothes unless they are otherwise described in the product information.
Feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have any questions regarding the size.
- Wash separately from normal clothes
- Use cool 'delicates' wash cycle or cool hand wash
- Use a mesh bag while washing like this awesome Sigr cycling gear laundry bag
- Close any zips before washing
- Avoid washing with velcro items
- Avoid fabric softeners which can loosen logos and other prints
- Air-dry after washing if possible
- Don't wash more often than needed
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Fabric made from recycled ocean plastic consisting predominantly of plastic bottles and fishing nets.
Fabric impregnated with SPF-30 sun protection factor.
Fabric that is toughened to avoid the 'balling' that occurs when a fabric is rubbed often in the same place.
Fabric that contains a good amount of stretchy fibres for improved flexibilty and comfort.