Black Iris Norrsken - Long Sleeved Reflective Jersey for Men
- 100% satisfied customer guarantee
- Free & fast shipping available
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Misty spring mornings or dusky autumn evenings are where this jersey excels. Soft and insulating with a super reflective pattern that makes you unmissable in traffic at night.
The new Norrsken pattern takes inspiration both from the Northern lights, otherwise known as the Norrsken here in Sweden, but also from the phenomenon known as 'Fern Frost' which is the ice pattern often seen on the inside of windows when it's really cold outside (usually sub -15°C)
This jersey bridges the gap between a short sleeve jersey and the need for a jacket or gilet. Breathable and wicking fabric means heat and moisture can be dissipated without getting cold due to trapped sweat. Super breathable panels on the sides of the body provide maximum temperature regulation.
UV protection for the whole length of your arm is also a welcome feature for those who want to stop the effects of the sun on the skin without sun cream or a jacket.
- Recycled fabric
- Deep-dyed pure black
- Moisture wicking
- Matching, fully dyed YKK zip
- UV SPF30+ sun protection
- Reflective print
- 4 rear pockets, 1 zippable.
- 92% Recycled polyester
- 8% Spandex
- Single brushed
- Free Standard Shipping Everywhere available with minimum spend. Get your stuff in 1 to 10 days. See more details here.
Super-Fast DHL Express Air Shipping available. Get your stuff in 1 to 4 days.
- 14 day returns/exchanges if you change your mind. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise agreed. See more details here.
- Wondering about import tax or VAT? See our shipping policy here.
- If you want to use Klarna as a payment method, you will be able to select it after you have entered your address details near the end of the checkout process.
- We are consistently rated 5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot!
Q: Will I pay any duty or import tax?
A: If you are ordering from the EU or the UK then no, you will not pay any duty or import tax. For other countries, please see this page or check with your local customs authority.
Q: I got my discount code but where do I put it?
A: There are a couple of places you can enter the code.
For mobile users, click on "CART" in the top right of the screen. There is a box called "Coupon" - enter the code here.
Alternatively, also for mobile users, you can add the code when you start checkout. Open the link "Show order summary" and you will see a box called "Discount code". Enter the code here.
If you're using a computer or tablet then the boxes should be easy to find either in the shopping cart or when you start the checkout. The boxes are the same as for mobile. Enter your code into one of these boxes, it doesn't matter which.
Here is a detailed guide with images how to enter a Sigr discount code.
If you still can't see where to put the code then please contact email@example.com and we'll guide you.
Q: How do I know what size I should buy?
A: Please use our pop-up sizing suggester which you can find on the product pages below the title after the price. You'll find it by pressing the button labelled "What size should I buy?"
There is also a link labelled "Size chart & measuring information" which links to our pop-up size chart.
We are following EU body size standards in all our products, so if you are familiar with another brand’s product from the EU, then our products will be the same size for you.
A simple rule if you have already bought clothes from us is that if for example you take a Large jersey, then a Large jacket would be the correct size for you. If you take a Small jersey then you will be good with a Small jacket. You will be the same size for all upper body clothes unless they are otherwise described in the product information.
Feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have any questions regarding the size.
- Wash separately from normal clothes
- Use cool 'delicates' wash cycle or cool hand wash
- Use a mesh bag while washing like this awesome Sigr cycling gear laundry bag
- Close any zips before washing
- Avoid washing with velcro items
- Avoid fabric softeners which can loosen logos and other prints
- Air-dry after washing if possible
- Don't wash more often than needed
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Highly reflective at night. Garment can have varying amounts of reflective elements.
Fabric made from recycled ocean plastic consisting predominantly of plastic bottles and fishing nets.
Fabric impregnated with SPF-30 sun protection factor.
Fabric that contains a good amount of stretchy fibres for improved flexibilty and comfort.
Moisture is drawn away from the body to evaporate on the outer surface of the garment.