Fjällbäck Red - Cycling Jersey for Women
- Free & fast shipping available
- 100% satisfied customer guarantee
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Drinkable water is a human right. In more developed countries, we take this for granted. So much so in fact that many of us don't think twice about buying a bottle of water at the local store. Of course, sometimes this is unavoidable, especially in urban environments.
Way up here in northern Sweden, there are still unspoilt areas of wilderness where it is possible to safely drink water directly from the streams and rivers. But we are lucky, we know that.
We want to celebrate the areas of the world where it is still possible to safely drink water from streams and rivers. This is where our new Fjällbäck jerseys come in.
A special edition cycling jersey whose pattern is inspired by the smooth, flowing curves of the pure mountain streams and river deltas that grace the Swedish wilderness. The streams meander lazily across the wide river valleys, often dividing, before soon meeting up again to continue their inexorable flow towards the coast hundreds and sometimes thousands of kilometres away. These streams have borne witness to summers and winters beyond measure and symbolise the journey that we all take, both in our cycling and our lives.
The design is a statement piece, bold and graphic from a distance with delicate detail the closer you get.
If the way your clothes are made is as important to you as to how they look then rest assured you’re making a great choice here. This jersey is made from 100% Italian/Spanish-made fabric created from recycled plastic and is Bluesign® certified, which means it was sustainably and safely produced at all stages of production.
As with all Sigr clothing, this jersey is super lightweight and comfortable, with mesh ventilation panels that allow your body to breathe. UV sun protection is built into the fabric, and there are three back pockets and a zipped pocket for carry items.
- 100% recycled polyester
- Bluesign® certified sustainably produced
- Adheres to Global Recycled Standard
- Lightweight fabric 115 GSM
- UV SPF30 sun protection
- Mesh panel sides
- Full zipper centre front
- All zippers YKK
- Three pockets at rear
- Zipped side pocket for valuables
- Elastic with silicone grip on bottom hem
- Silicone grip arm cuffs
- Reflective logo prints
- Free Standard Shipping Everywhere available with minimum spend. Get your stuff in 1 to 10 days. See more details here.
Super-Fast DHL Express Air Shipping available. Get your stuff in 1 to 4 days.
- 14 day returns/exchanges if you change your mind. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise agreed. See more details here.
- Wondering about import tax or VAT? See our shipping policy here.
- If you want to use Klarna as a payment method, you will be able to select it after you have entered your address details near the end of the checkout process.
- We are consistently rated 5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot!
Q: Will I pay any duty or import tax?
A: If you are ordering from the EU or the UK then no, you will not pay any duty or import tax. For other countries, please see this page or check with your local customs authority.
Q: I got my discount code but where do I put it?
A: There are a couple of places you can enter the code.
For mobile users, click on "CART" in the top right of the screen. There is a box called "Coupon" - enter the code here.
Alternatively, also for mobile users, you can add the code when you start checkout. Open the link "Show order summary" and you will see a box called "Discount code". Enter the code here.
If you're using a computer or tablet then the boxes should be easy to find either in the shopping cart or when you start the checkout. The boxes are the same as for mobile. Enter your code into one of these boxes, it doesn't matter which.
Here is a detailed guide with images how to enter a Sigr discount code.
If you still can't see where to put the code then please contact email@example.com and we'll guide you.
Q: How do I know what size I should buy?
A: Please use our pop-up sizing suggester which you can find on the product pages below the title after the price. You'll find it by pressing the button labelled "What size should I buy?"
There is also a link labelled "Size chart & measuring information" which links to our pop-up size chart.
We are following EU body size standards in all our products, so if you are familiar with another brand’s product from the EU, then our products will be the same size for you.
A simple rule if you have already bought clothes from us is that if for example you take a Large jersey, then a Large jacket would be the correct size for you. If you take a Small jersey then you will be good with a Small jacket. You will be the same size for all upper body clothes unless they are otherwise described in the product information.
Feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have any questions regarding the size.
- Wash separately from normal clothes
- Use cool 'delicates' wash cycle or cool hand wash
- Use a mesh bag while washing like this awesome Sigr cycling gear laundry bag
- Close any zips before washing
- Avoid washing with velcro items
- Avoid fabric softeners which can loosen logos and other prints
- Air-dry after washing if possible
- Don't wash more often than needed
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Fabric made from recycled ocean plastic consisting predominantly of plastic bottles and fishing nets.
Fabric impregnated with SPF-30 sun protection factor.
Fabric that contains a good amount of stretchy fibres for improved flexibilty and comfort.