Näckrosleden - Transparent PRO Cycling Wind/Rain Jacket for Men
- 100% satisfied customer guarantee
- Free & fast shipping available
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Please note: This jacket is a race-fit cut, so consider ordering one size larger if you prefer a looser fit.
Only 117 g in weight! That’s so light you’ll forget you're even wearing it!
The extreme light weight of this jacket is only one of its many advantages. It's also highly waterproof, having been battle-tested in this year's Swedish Tour on the stage between Umeå and Sundsvall in heavy, constant rain. And the feedback from our riders was overwhelmingly positive!
This jacket has a 4-way stretch for comfort, making it just perfect for those who prefer a closer fit.
It's also super thin and transparent enough to see a race number through, which makes it ideal for the competitive rider.
Despite being a champion water stopper with transparent taped seams, this jacket is also highly breathable, with additional under-arm mesh venting for faster heat and moisture dissipation.
We’ve added high visibility reflective strips on the back and forearms of each side for increased ride safety.
A silicone gripper around the hem keeps the jacket firmly fitted in place while in the racing position, and a double zipper means you can unzip from the top and/or bottom for flexible access.
This waterproof, windproof, breathable, stretchable, transparent, ultra-lightweight and reflective race-inspired jacket is suitable for all levels, yet less than half the price of some of its competitors.
Sounds almost too good to be true? We know - but believe us, this jacket is really something special.
Fitting: This jacket is designed to be a streamlined fit, so order one size larger than normal if you prefer a looser fit.
News update: This jacket has been reviewed and rated 8/10 by the well respected Road Cycling Magazine road.cc
Sigr Fun Fact: Näckrosleden is a 700 km long cycling route in Sörmland county, just to the southwest of Sweden’s capital city of Stockholm.
- Ultralight 117g weight!
- Rainproof (rain shield tech)
- Taped seams (transparent)
- Very breathable
- Transparent white
- Compacts down to extremely small size
- Race-fit (take one size larger if you prefer a looser fit)
- 4-way stretch throughout for comfort
- Mesh vents under arms
- 53 GSM fabric
- Great ‘emergency jacket’ to carry in the back pocket of your jersey
- Rated 8/10 by Road Cycling Website road.cc
- 100 % Nylon
- Breathability level of 20000gsm/24hr
- 15000mm water column
- Free Standard Shipping Everywhere available with minimum spend. Get your stuff in 1 to 10 days. See more details here.
Super-Fast DHL Express Air Shipping available. Get your stuff in 1 to 4 days.
- 14 day returns/exchanges if you change your mind. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise agreed. See more details here.
- Wondering about import tax or VAT? See our shipping policy here.
- If you want to use Klarna as a payment method, you will be able to select it after you have entered your address details near the end of the checkout process.
- We are consistently rated 5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot!
Q: Will I pay any duty or import tax?
A: If you are ordering from the EU or the UK then no, you will not pay any duty or import tax. For other countries, please see this page or check with your local customs authority.
Q: I got my discount code but where do I put it?
A: There are a couple of places you can enter the code.
For mobile users, click on "CART" in the top right of the screen. There is a box called "Coupon" - enter the code here.
Alternatively, also for mobile users, you can add the code when you start checkout. Open the link "Show order summary" and you will see a box called "Discount code". Enter the code here.
If you're using a computer or tablet then the boxes should be easy to find either in the shopping cart or when you start the checkout. The boxes are the same as for mobile. Enter your code into one of these boxes, it doesn't matter which.
Here is a detailed guide with images how to enter a Sigr discount code.
If you still can't see where to put the code then please contact email@example.com and we'll guide you.
Q: How do I know what size I should buy?
A: Please use our pop-up sizing suggester which you can find on the product pages below the title after the price. You'll find it by pressing the button labelled "What size should I buy?"
There is also a link labelled "Size chart & measuring information" which links to our pop-up size chart.
We are following EU body size standards in all our products, so if you are familiar with another brand’s product from the EU, then our products will be the same size for you.
A simple rule if you have already bought clothes from us is that if for example you take a Large jersey, then a Large jacket would be the correct size for you. If you take a Small jersey then you will be good with a Small jacket. You will be the same size for all upper body clothes unless they are otherwise described in the product information.
Feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have any questions regarding the size.
- Wash separately from normal clothes
- Use cool 'delicates' wash cycle or cool hand wash
- Use a mesh bag while washing like this awesome Sigr cycling gear laundry bag
- Close any zips before washing
- Avoid washing with velcro items
- Avoid fabric softeners which can loosen logos and other prints
- Air-dry after washing if possible
- Don't wash more often than needed
Made of wind-stopping fabric to reduce windchill while riding.
The product has a waterproof coating on the outside and will withstand heavier rain.
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Highly reflective at night. Garment can have varying amounts of reflective elements.
Fabric that contains a good amount of stretchy fibres for improved flexibilty and comfort.
The inner seams are bonded on to the garment to prevent water coming though.
This tech fabric is transparent and therefore ideal for racing, where your number needs to be visible.