Riksväg 92 Cargo - Cycling Bib Shorts with Thigh Pockets for Men
- Free European shipping!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Fabric made from recycled ocean plastic consisting predominantly of plastic bottles and fishing nets.
Fabric impregnated with SPF-30 sun protection factor.
Fabric that is toughened to avoid the 'balling' that occurs when a fabric is rubbed often in the same place.
Fabric that contains a good amount of stretchy fibres for improved flexibilty and comfort.
Unsure about which bibs to choose? Learn more about Sigr bibs here.
We took our popular Riksväg 92 Bibs and made a new version with one clever and practical detail. After listening to advice from our long-distance and club cyclist friends we have added a handy thigh pocket that’s ideal for a mobile phone, energy bars, gels or maps. Once you’ve experienced these bibs you’ll probably never know how you lived without them!
Thigh pockets are a smart solution because they are located on an area of the leg that is away from the joints and yet still easily and naturally within reach. This means your cycling movement is not impeded.
The thigh pocket is also great for people with shoulder mobility problems, making it far easier to access your carry items than reaching around to your jersey back pocket.
These bibs use the amazing Elastic Interface® Endurance Anatomic Road pad for men. See further down the page for features.
Super comfortable bibs, battle-tested in the 1850 km Swedish Tour by our very own team.
Cycle like a PRO with these ultra-comfy bibs based on one of our best-selling products and made from 100% recycled fibre. Constructed differently for men and women, our bibs are resistant to oil and grease and have built-in UV protection. Not only that - they look great too!
Fun fact: Riksväg 92 is a road that meanders inland from Umeå towards the lonely mountains in the west. It crosses the mighty northern rivers Umeälven and Vindelälven (amongst others) several times, passing through ancient forests and patches of farmland on the way to Erebor.
Fabric: 80% NYLON, 20% ELASTANE
- Elastic Interface® Pad Technology. Truly the best pad/chamois.
- 100% Recycled fabric
- Laser-cut braces for best comfort and look
- 2 pockets on the thighs
- Gentle elastic silicone grips for your thighs (for optimal blood circulation)
- Great for looooong bike rides!
- Carvico recycled fabric
- Ultra-chlorine resistant
- Sun cream and oil resistant
- UV protection
- Pilling resistant
- Reflective Sigr logo
- Lightweight fabric 190GSM
- Elastic Interface® chamois. Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®.
- Road-specific design for ultra long-distance rides.
- Central channel-specific for the male anatomy.
- Improved blood flow and pressure relief.
- Anatomic construction: the chamois is made by two half moons that are later joined together. Flat Lock stitching for superior comfort.
- Hybrid Cell System insert. 200kg/m3 density insert to support the cyclist even in the longest rides on a road bike.
- Perforated top for extreme breathability.
- Elastic Interface® ECO X-Fifty fabric: recycled polyester and polyamide yarns for an exclusive sustainable fabric.
- REPOC construction. Polyester and Polyamide work on different levels to create a texture with reduced points of contact. Soft polyamide on the top, and polyester on the lower level for improved moisture management.
- Bluesign ® approved sustainably produced.