Gotlandsleden City - Black Soft Shell Merino Cycling Jacket for Men
- 100% satisfied customer guarantee
- Free & fast shipping available
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
When designing this jacket we wanted to create something that would bridge the gap between on-bike performance and everyday practicality. What we’ve produced is a fully-loaded waterproof and windproof road cycling jacket that’s perfect for cooler conditions. Its slightly looser fit around the torso ensures it is comfortable to wear every day - even when you’re off your bike.
This jacket shares a lot of features with our race-focussed 'Gotlandsleden Tour' jacket, including smart, flexible ventilation solutions thanks to the upper back vent and side zipped slits, which also allow you to reach into your jersey back pockets if needed. It has a slightly extended back section with a silicone gripper hem for lower back coverage when in riding position, as well as reflective details for extra safety in lower light conditions.
One of the highlights of this jack is the inclusion of Merino wool, which is much finer and softer than regular wool, with zero itch. This natural ‘wonder material’ is insulating (even when wet), breathable, moisture wicking, uv-resistant, antibacterial/odour resistant, washable and sustainable. It sounds almost too good to be true - but trust us, it is!
This jacket has been tested by road cyclists from -5°C down to -12°C and kept them warm while cycling at a moderate pace. It’s the ideal jacket when a pack jacket is too thin or there's a chance of showers.
The Merino we use is sourced from Australian farms that adhere to the Responsible Wool Standard. The Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) is an international, voluntary standard that addresses animal welfare in sheep farms and chain of custody of wool from certified farms to the final product.
Fun Sigr Fact:
Gotlandsleden is the road that circles the stunning Swedish island of Gotland in the Baltic sea. Stretching from Fårö in the north to Hoburg in the south, it will take you past countless cafés, flea markets (called ‘loppis’ in Swedish) and wonderful places to take a dip in the sea. The captivating mediaeval city of Visby transports you back in time and might even bring out your inner Viking!
New Gotlandsleden Tour jackets available in Blue, Hi-Viz Yellow, Brown & Deep Red.
- Regular fit
- Comfortable cuffs
- 2 side pockets with zippers
- 2 ventilation zippers on side panel so you also can reach your jersey back pockets or ventilate
- Water resistance 5000 mm/VC
- Breathability is 5000 g/m2/24h
- Silicone gripper on bottom hem
- Hydrophilic PU Membrane
- Innovative hybrid Australian Merino wool insulating/ventilating lining
- odour resistant
- Australian Merino certified to Responsible Wool Standard
Fabric: 30.8% Nylon, 19.8% PU, 33.6% PET, 15.8% Merino Wool
- Free Standard Shipping Everywhere available with minimum spend. Get your stuff in 1 to 10 days. See more details here.
Super-Fast DHL Express Air Shipping available. Get your stuff in 1 to 4 days.
- 14 day returns/exchanges if you change your mind. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise agreed. See more details here.
- Wondering about import tax or VAT? See our shipping policy here.
- If you want to use Klarna as a payment method, you will be able to select it after you have entered your address details near the end of the checkout process.
- We are consistently rated 5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot!
Q: Will I pay any duty or import tax?
A: If you are ordering from the EU or the UK then no, you will not pay any duty or import tax. For other countries, please see this page or check with your local customs authority.
Q: I got my discount code but where do I put it?
A: There are a couple of places you can enter the code.
For mobile users, click on "CART" in the top right of the screen. There is a box called "Coupon" - enter the code here.
Alternatively, also for mobile users, you can add the code when you start checkout. Open the link "Show order summary" and you will see a box called "Discount code". Enter the code here.
If you're using a computer or tablet then the boxes should be easy to find either in the shopping cart or when you start the checkout. The boxes are the same as for mobile. Enter your code into one of these boxes, it doesn't matter which.
Here is a detailed guide with images how to enter a Sigr discount code.
If you still can't see where to put the code then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll guide you.
Q: How do I know what size I should buy?
A: Please use our pop-up sizing suggester which you can find on the product pages below the title after the price. You'll find it by pressing the button labelled "What size should I buy?"
There is also a link labelled "Size chart & measuring information" which links to our pop-up size chart.
We are following EU body size standards in all our products, so if you are familiar with another brand’s product from the EU, then our products will be the same size for you.
A simple rule if you have already bought clothes from us is that if for example you take a Large jersey, then a Large jacket would be the correct size for you. If you take a Small jersey then you will be good with a Small jacket. You will be the same size for all upper body clothes unless they are otherwise described in the product information.
Feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com if you still have any questions regarding the size.
- Wash separately from normal clothes
- Use cool 'delicates' wash cycle or cool hand wash
- Use a mesh bag while washing like this awesome Sigr cycling gear laundry bag
- Close any zips before washing
- Avoid washing with velcro items
- Avoid fabric softeners which can loosen logos and other prints
- Air-dry after washing if possible
- Don't wash more often than needed
Made of wind-stopping fabric to reduce windchill while riding.
The product has a waterproof coating on the outside and will withstand heavier rain.
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
The most wondrous of natural fabrics. Insulating, wicking, anti-bacterial and much more.
Fabric that contains a good amount of stretchy fibres for improved flexibilty and comfort.
A wonder tech - waterproof AND breathable! Hydrophillic membranes have a solid structure that physically stops water passing through. They breathe by absorbing and dissipating sweat through the diffusion of water vapour molecules.