Riksväg 92 - Cycling Bib Shorts for Women
- Free European shipping!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Fabric made from recycled ocean plastic consisting predominantly of plastic bottles and fishing nets.
Fabric impregnated with SPF-30 sun protection factor.
Fabric that is toughened to avoid the 'balling' that occurs when a fabric is rubbed often in the same place.
Fabric that contains a good amount of stretchy fibres for improved flexibilty and comfort.
Unsure about which bibs to choose? Check out our new bibs guide for women.
These bib shorts are ideal for riders who want the best we have to offer. They are made using our new recycled fabric, which is of such high quality that we can use it for a top of the line product like this.
These bibs use the amazing Elastic Interface® LIÈGE WOMEN pad for women. See further down the page for features.
Super comfortable bibs, battle-tested in the 1850 km Swedish Tour by our very own team.
Our bibs are widely known as being among the most comfortable and long-lasting out there. We actually get more positive comments about our bibs than almost any other product we make.
Because of this we weren’t in any hurry to change a winning concept, but following feedback from our team after competing in last year's Swedish Tour event 'Sverigeloppet' wearing Sigr bibs, we couldn’t resist tweaking a few details. The shape of the padding has now been slightly adjusted to be even more comfortable, and this year we're using a higher quality recycled material than ever before.
The leg gripper cuff is wider on our PRO bibs and features the Sigr logo in subtle but quietly powerful black on black.
- 80% Nylon
- 20% Elastane
- Elastic Interface® Pad Technology. Truly the best pad/chamois
- 100% Recycled fabric
- Ultra-chlorine resistant
- Sun cream and oil resistant
- UV protection
- Pilling resistant
- Reflective logo
- Lightweight fabric 190GSM
- Comfortable padding
- Elastic Interface® chamois. Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
- Road and off-road use.
- Designed specifically for men according to anthropometric parameters
- Perforated foams for great breathability
- Bacteriostatic fabric inhibits the growth of bacteria while simultaneously maintaining the skin’s normal bacterial balance. Prevents skin irritations and rashes caused by sweat
- Sustainable and soft fabric, with a special channel structure that helps collect, canalise and expel moisture
- Bluesign ® approved sustainably produced