Siljan Ultraviz Dual Gilet for Women - PRO Series
- 100% satisfied customer guarantee
- Free & fast shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Featuring our unique Ultraviz Dual Visibility Technology and a slimmer fit than other Sigr gilets.
The race-cut Siljan gilet is unlike any other hi-viz cycling vest on the market today. The fabric is a unique combination of bright fluorescent yellow during the day and ultra-reflective silver at night. It is a must-have piece of kit for urban riders or cyclists who want to maximise their visibility at any hour of the day.
After feedback from Team Sigr, we've added a thin, lightweight mesh back panel to aid moisture and body heat transfer while in the saddle. Wind and cold usually batter the front of any vest while cycling, which is why the mesh back solution performs so well. The vest front material is a little thicker than our normal gilets, providing increased warmth where you need it most.
This gilet is also windproof and equally great for hiking, where a yellow vest is a must!
Fun Sigr fact: We named this vest after Sweden's sixth largest lake. Situated in the middle of Sweden, Siljan covers an area of 354 km and is 134m deep!
- Unique Ultraviz Dual Visibility Technology
- Hi-viz fluorescent
- Ultra-reflective silver
- Warmer design - great for autumn, winter & spring riding
- Double zip for flexible ventilation
- Quality YKK zips
- Race fit (slim fit)
- Wind-blocking fabric
- Stretch ventilation panel, back and sides
- 68GSM fabric, UV-treated
- Windproof & waterproof front
- 100 % Polyester
- Free Standard Shipping Everywhere available with minimum spend. Get your stuff in 1 to 10 days. See more details here.
Super-Fast DHL Express Air Shipping available. Get your stuff in 1 to 4 days.
- 14 day returns/exchanges if you change your mind. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise agreed. See more details here.
- Wondering about import tax or VAT? See our shipping policy here.
- If you want to use Klarna as a payment method, you will be able to select it after you have entered your address details near the end of the checkout process.
- We are consistently rated 5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot!
Q: Will I pay any duty or import tax?
A: If you are ordering from the EU or the UK then no, you will not pay any duty or import tax. For other countries, please see this page or check with your local customs authority.
Q: I got my discount code but where do I put it?
A: There are a couple of places you can enter the code.
For mobile users, click on "CART" in the top right of the screen. There is a box called "Coupon" - enter the code here.
Alternatively, also for mobile users, you can add the code when you start checkout. Open the link "Show order summary" and you will see a box called "Discount code". Enter the code here.
If you're using a computer or tablet then the boxes should be easy to find either in the shopping cart or when you start the checkout. The boxes are the same as for mobile. Enter your code into one of these boxes, it doesn't matter which.
Here is a detailed guide with images how to enter a Sigr discount code.
If you still can't see where to put the code then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll guide you.
Q: How do I know what size I should buy?
A: Please use our pop-up sizing suggester which you can find on the product pages below the title after the price. You'll find it by pressing the button labelled "What size should I buy?"
There is also a link labelled "Size chart & measuring information" which links to our pop-up size chart.
We are following EU body size standards in all our products, so if you are familiar with another brand’s product from the EU, then our products will be the same size for you.
A simple rule if you have already bought clothes from us is that if for example you take a Large jersey, then a Large jacket would be the correct size for you. If you take a Small jersey then you will be good with a Small jacket. You will be the same size for all upper body clothes unless they are otherwise described in the product information.
Feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com if you still have any questions regarding the size.
- Wash separately from normal clothes
- Use cool 'delicates' wash cycle or cool hand wash
- Use a mesh bag while washing like this awesome Sigr cycling gear laundry bag
- Close any zips before washing
- Avoid washing with velcro items
- Avoid fabric softeners which can loosen logos and other prints
- Air-dry after washing if possible
- Don't wash more often than needed
Made of wind-stopping fabric to reduce windchill while riding.
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Highly visible during the day.
Highly reflective at night. Garment can have varying amounts of reflective elements.
Fabric impregnated with SPF-30 sun protection factor.