Östkusten Hi viz Unisex Waterproof Road Cycling Rain Trousers with Biomotion Visibility
- 100% satisfied customer guarantee
- Free & fast shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Introducing our 100% waterproof rain trousers designed specifically for road cycling. These unisex trousers feature integrated tightening Velcro straps on the lower leg, ensuring a snug fit with no wind flap and a low leg profile while riding.
A practical addition is the waterproof, zipped, flap-protected back pocket, providing easy access to essentials like keys or cards during your ride.
Ultraviz super-reflective panels on the lower leg, along with hi-viz yellow elements on the knees and ankles, are positioned for optimal biomotion visibility. Designed with Biomotion in mind, these rain trousers are both comfortable and highly visible to other road users, ensuring you stay dry and safe on your ride. Taped seams offer full confidence at panel joins.
Feature side leg zips provide easy access to your inner clothing.
ATTENTION: These trousers are sized Unisex. Women may need to order a smaller size than usual. Please refer to the size chart.
- Taped seams for ultimate protection
- Waterproof WP: over 15,000 mm H2O
- Breathable MVP: over 20,000 g/sm 24HR
- Reflective logo for added visibility
- Unisex loose fit for freedom of movement
- Super reflective areas on back of leg calf
- Biomotion design for enhanced safety
- Zipped back pocket for essentials
- Velcro straps on lower leg to prevent flapping
- Handy zip opening on side of leg for easy access to internal pockets
- Internal waist fastening for a secure fit
- 50D 100% Polyester for durability and performance
- 85% Polyester + 15% Spandex Knitted fabric with glass bead coating for enhanced visibility
Stay dry and safe on the road with our Unisex Waterproof Road Cycling Rain Trousers, featuring Biomotion visibility for enhanced safety.
- Free Standard Shipping Everywhere available with minimum spend. Get your stuff in 1 to 10 days. See more details here.
Super-Fast DHL Express Air Shipping available. Get your stuff in 1 to 4 days.
- 14 day returns/exchanges if you change your mind. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise agreed. See more details here.
- Wondering about import tax or VAT? See our shipping policy here.
- If you want to use Klarna as a payment method, you will be able to select it after you have entered your address details near the end of the checkout process.
- We are consistently rated 5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot!
Q: Will I pay any duty or import tax?
A: If you are ordering from the EU or the UK then no, you will not pay any duty or import tax. For other countries, please see this page or check with your local customs authority.
Q: I got my discount code but where do I put it?
A: There are a couple of places you can enter the code.
For mobile users, click on "CART" in the top right of the screen. There is a box called "Coupon" - enter the code here.
Alternatively, also for mobile users, you can add the code when you start checkout. Open the link "Show order summary" and you will see a box called "Discount code". Enter the code here.
If you're using a computer or tablet then the boxes should be easy to find either in the shopping cart or when you start the checkout. The boxes are the same as for mobile. Enter your code into one of these boxes, it doesn't matter which.
Here is a detailed guide with images how to enter a Sigr discount code.
If you still can't see where to put the code then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll guide you.
Q: How do I know what size I should buy?
A: Please use our pop-up sizing suggester which you can find on the product pages below the title after the price. You'll find it by pressing the button labelled "What size should I buy?"
There is also a link labelled "Size chart & measuring information" which links to our pop-up size chart.
We are following EU body size standards in all our products, so if you are familiar with another brand’s product from the EU, then our products will be the same size for you.
A simple rule if you have already bought clothes from us is that if for example you take a Large jersey, then a Large jacket would be the correct size for you. If you take a Small jersey then you will be good with a Small jacket. You will be the same size for all upper body clothes unless they are otherwise described in the product information.
Feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com if you still have any questions regarding the size.
- Wash separately from normal clothes
- Use cool 'delicates' wash cycle or cool hand wash
- Use a mesh bag while washing like this awesome Sigr cycling gear laundry bag
- Close any zips before washing
- Avoid washing with velcro items
- Avoid fabric softeners which can loosen logos and other prints
- Air-dry after washing if possible
- Don't wash more often than needed
Made of wind-stopping fabric to reduce windchill while riding.
The product has a waterproof coating on the outside and will withstand heavier rain.
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Highly visible during the day.
Highly reflective at night. Garment can have varying amounts of reflective elements.
The inner seams are bonded on to the garment to prevent water coming though.
The design uses carefully placed areas of high visibility materials to trigger the biomotion response in humans. It means that the pattern of movement of the cyclist will be clearly seen by other road users thereby increasing the visibility and therefore the safety of the rider.