Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Fabric made from recycled ocean plastic consisting predominantly of plastic bottles and fishing nets.
Fabric impregnated with SPF-30 sun protection factor.
Fabric that is toughened to avoid the 'balling' that occurs when a fabric is rubbed often in the same place.
Fabric that contains a good amount of stretchy fibres for improved flexibilty and comfort.
We took our existing Riksväg 92 Bibs and made a version that is just a smidge more practical. After listening to advice from our randonneur and club cyclist friends, we have added a handy thigh pocket for energy bars or gel or perhaps a map or mobile phone. You probably won't know how you lived without it ;)
Thigh pockets are smart because they are spread over an area of the leg that is away from joints, but that is easily and naturally within reach. This means that cycling movement is not impeded.
They are also great for people with shoulder mobility problems. Much easier than reaching around to your jersey back pocket! 🚴🏽🚴🏽
These bibs use the amazing Elastic Interface® LIÈGE WOMEN pad for women. See further down the page for features.
Super comfortable bibs, battle tested in the 1850 km Swedish Tour by our own team.
Cycle like a PRO with the most comfortable bibs. 100% recycled fibre that builds upon the foundation set by our most loved style. Constructed differently for men and women, the bibs are resistant to oil and grease and have built in UV protection. They of course also look great.
We are proud of this pair.
Fun fact: Riksväg 92 is a road which unrolls inland from Umeå towards the lonely mountains in the west. Crossing the mighty northern rivers Umeälven, Vindelälven amongst others several times, passing through ancient forests and patches of farmland on the way to Erebor ;)
Fabric: 80% NYLON, 20% ELASTANE
- Elastic Interface® Pad Technology. Truly the best pad/chamois.
- Laser cut braces for best comfort and look
- 2 pockets on the thighs
- Gently elastic silicon grips for your thighs (for optimal blood circulation)
- Good for looooong bike rides!
- Carvico fabric Recycled fibre
- Ultrachlorine resistant
- Sun cream and oil resistant
- UV protection
- Pilling resistant
- Reflective Sigr logo
- Lightweight fabric 190GSM
- Elastic Interface® chamois. Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®.
- Road and off-road use. Rides up to 6 hours.
- Specific design for women developed according to anthropometric parameters.
- Central padding that supports female anatomy.
- Perforated foams for great breathability.
- Bacteriostatic fabric that inhibits the growth of bacteria while simultaneously maintaining the skin’s normal bacterial balance. Prevents skin irritations and rashes caused by sweat.
- Sustainable and soft fabric, with a special channel structure that helps collect, canalize and expel moisture.