Made of wind-stopping fabric to reduce windchill while riding.
Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Highly reflective at night. Garment can have varying amounts of reflective elements.
Fabric impregnated with SPF-30 sun protection factor.
A minimalist race-fit wind jacket. Wind blocking fabric protects you from the cooling effects of windchill when cycling fast or into a headwind. Large reflective prints on the back and arms helps your visibility from multiple angles in low light.
The jacket is designed without pockets to minimise bulk and weight. The lateral stretch ventilation panels keep the jersey snug while allowing moisture to escape. This jacket will easily fit into a jersey back pocket and will make your ride that bit more comfortable in times of need.
Sigr Fun Fact: Why Uppsala? Well Uppsala is one of the Swedish cities who REALLY love cycling. Thanks Uppsala for being you.
- Compacts down to extremely small size.
- Race-fit (take one size larger if you like it looser)
- Wind stopping fabric
- Stretch Ventilation panels at sides
- BIG Reflective details, front and back and arms.
- Very light 68 GSM fabric
- Great "emergency jacket" to carry in the back pocket of your Jersey
- 100 % Polyester