Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Fabric made from recycled ocean plastic consisting predominantly of plastic bottles and fishing nets.
Fabric impregnated with SPF-30 sun protection factor.
Fabric that is toughened to avoid the 'balling' that occurs when a fabric is rubbed often in the same place.
Fabric that contains a good amount of stretchy fibres for improved flexibilty and comfort.
Unsure about which bibs to choose? Check out our new bibs guide for women.
We took our popular Riksväg 92 Bibs and made a new version with one clever and practical detail. After listening to advice from our long-distance and club cyclist friends we have added a handy thigh pocket that’s ideal for a mobile phone, energy bars, gels or maps. Once you’ve experienced these bibs you’ll probably never know how you lived without them!
Thigh pockets are a smart solution because they are located on an area of the leg that is away from the joints and yet still easily and naturally within reach. This means your cycling movement is not impeded.
The thigh pocket is also great for people with shoulder mobility problems, making it far easier to access your carry items than reaching around to your jersey back pocket.
These bibs use the amazing Elastic Interface® LIÈGE WOMEN pad for women. See further down the page for features.
Super comfortable bibs, battle-tested in the 1850 km Swedish Tour by our very own team.
Cycle like a PRO with these ultra-comfy bibs based on one of our best-selling products and made from 100% recycled fibre. Constructed differently for men and women, our bibs are resistant to oil and grease and have built-in UV protection. Not only that - they look great too!
Fun fact: Riksväg 92 is a road that meanders inland from Umeå towards the lonely mountains in the west. It crosses the mighty northern rivers Umeälven and Vindelälven (amongst others) several times, passing through ancient forests and patches of farmland on the way to Erebor.
Fabric: 80% NYLON, 20% ELASTANE
- Elastic Interface® Pad Technology. Truly the best pad/chamois.
- Laser-cut braces for best comfort and look
- 2 pockets on the thighs
- Gentle elastic silicone grips for your thighs (for optimal blood circulation)
- Great for looooong bike rides!
- Carvico recycled fabric
- Ultra-chlorine resistant
- Sun cream and oil resistant
- UV protection
- Pilling resistant
- Reflective Sigr logo
- Lightweight fabric 190GSM
- Elastic Interface® chamois. Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®.
- Road and off-road use. Rides up to 6 hours.
- Specific design for women developed according to anthropometric parameters.
- Central padding that supports female anatomy.
- Perforated foams for great breathability.
- Bacteriostatic fabric inhibits the growth of bacteria while simultaneously maintaining the skin’s normal bacterial balance. Prevents skin irritations and rashes caused by sweat.
- Sustainable and soft fabric, with a special channel structure that helps collect, canalize and expel moisture.