Allows body moisture to escape to aid comfort while riding.
Fabric made from recycled ocean plastic consisting predominantly of plastic bottles and fishing nets.
Fabric impregnated with SPF-30 sun protection factor.
Fabric that is toughened to avoid the 'balling' that occurs when a fabric is rubbed often in the same place.
Fabric that contains a good amount of stretchy fibres for improved flexibilty and comfort.
Unsure about which bibs to choose? Check out our new bibs guide for men.
We took our existing Riksväg 92 Bibs and made a version that is just a smidge more practical. After listening to advice from our randonneur and club cyclist friends, we have added a handy thigh pocket for energy bars or gel or perhaps a map or mobile phone. You probably won't know how you lived without it ;)
Thigh pockets are smart because they are spread over an area of the leg that is away from joints, but that is easily and naturally within reach. This means that cycling movement is not impeded.
They are also great for people with shoulder mobility problems. Much easier than reaching around to your jersey back pocket! 🚴🏽🚴🏽🚴🏽
These bibs use the amazing Elastic Interface® Endurance Anatomic Road pad for men. See further down the page for features.
Super comfortable bibs, battle-tested in the 1850 km Swedish Tour by our own team.
Cycle like a PRO with the most comfortable bibs. 100% recycled fibre that builds upon the foundation set by our most loved style. Constructed differently for men and women, the bibs are resistant to oil and grease and have built-in UV protection. They of course also look great.
We are proud of this pair.
Fun fact: Riksväg 92 is a road that unrolls inland from Umeå towards the lonely mountains in the west. Crossing the mighty northern rivers Umeälven, Vindelälven amongst others several times, passing through ancient forests and patches of farmland on the way to Erebor ;)
Fabric: 80% NYLON, 20% ELASTANE
- Elastic Interface® Pad Technology. Truly the best pad/chamois.
- Laser-cut braces for best comfort and look
- 2 pockets on the thighs
- Gently elastic silicon grips for your thighs (for optimal blood circulation)
- Good for looooong bike rides!
- Carvico fabric Recycled fibre
- Ultra chlorine resistant
- Sun cream and oil resistant
- UV protection
- Pilling resistant
- Reflective Sigr logo
- Lightweight fabric 190GSM
- Elastic Interface® chamois. Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®.
- Road-specific design for ultra long-distance rides.
- Central channel-specific for the male anatomy.
- Improved blood flow and pressure relief.
- Anatomic construction: the chamois is made by two half moons that are later joined together. Flat Lock stitching for superior comfort.
- Hybrid Cell System insert. 200kg/m3 density insert to support the cyclist even in the longest rides on a road bike.
- Perforated top for extreme breathability.
- Elastic Interface® ECO X-Fifty fabric: recycled polyester and polyamide yarns for an exclusive sustainable fabric.
- REPOC construction. Polyester and Polyamide work on different levels to create a texture with reduced points of contact. Soft polyamide on the top, polyester on the lower level for improved moisture management.